We desire to be a church of all cultures, where curious, skeptical, and hurting people love to attend.
Attend a Service
Saturday @ 5:30pm | Modern (no Kids Ministry)
Sunday @ 8:30am | Traditional Elements (w/ Kids Ministry)
Sunday @ 10:00am | Modern (w/ Kids Ministry)
What to expect
- We can’t wait to welcome you with a smile and make you feel at home!
- Wear what’s comfortable. At Autumn Ridge, you’ll see everything from suits to jeans and t-shirts.
- If you enter through the east doors, coffee and snacks will be to your left. Kids Ministry (if applicable) will be to your right.
- If you enter through the west doors, entry to the auditorium is to your right. Kids Ministry, coffee, and snacks will be ahead of you down the hallway.
- If you have children 5th grade and under, our Kids Team can’t wait to welcome them and get them immediately connected into our Sunday morning activities!
- In the auditorium, sit where you’d like. There is no assigned seating.
- If your children want to stay with you for the worship service but start getting restless (it’s okay, it happens!), we have a Family Worship area connected to the Lobby ready for you and your kids.
- Before or after worship, stop by the Connection Center (desk next to the bookstore) so we can get to know you better.
- We hope to host you again the following week!