Small Groups at Autumn Ridge Church
Small groups, sometimes called "Life Groups" or "Family Groups" at other churches, are cohorts of 6-12 people who meet outside of the weekend services to build relationships, encourage each other in their faith, and study the Bible and spiritual issues together.
Several times a year, Autumn Ridge Small Groups unite to study material that goes into deeper application of the Scripture and content presented in specific sermon series. If you aren't yet in a Small Group, these all-church studies are great opportunities to try it out with no long-term commitment.
Upcoming All-Church Study: 1 Peter
Starts February 2023
REGIFTING SERIES THESIS
We are the wrapping paper that people have to get through to get to Jesus.
- Oct 1-2 Just Sit | Luke 10:38–42
Discovering The Value Of Simply Being With Jesus
- Oct 8-9 Trade Off | Matthew 16:21–28
Following The Crucified Jesus
- Oct 15-16 Into the Borderlands | Matthew 4:1–11
Embracing Jesus’ Gift Of Limitations
- Oct 22-23 Good Grief | Luke 22:39–46
Facing Difficulties Like Jesus Did
- Oct 29-30 Heart of the Matter | John 4:1–30, 39–42
Measuring Maturity By Jesus’ Definition
- Nov 5-6 Shields Down | 2 Corinthians 12:8–10
Leading From Weakness So That Jesus Shines