Planting Seeds: Essentials for Growth
Wednesday, November 8 through Sunday, November 19
Here at Autumn Ridge Church, we have been blessed by a deep history of engaging local and global partners in our community and the world. The people and ministries we are connected to speak to the powerful work God is doing beyond our church walls.
Every fall, we set aside a few weeks to focus on the work that our missions partners are doing locally and globally.
We call this Love is the Agenda
Love is the Agenda was designed with this purpose: teach how God has called each of us to be missionaries, celebrate the work of our supported missionaries and partners, give us a deeper understanding of the work being done by indigenous leaders around the globe, and present an opportunity for all of us to find ways to make love our agenda every day.
Week 1 Schedule
Sunday, November 5
- Family Meeting in the auditorium
Wednesday, November 8
- Session 1: The Foundation of Community Engagement at Autumn Ridge, Otis Hall
- Breakout: Engaging with the Homeless Population, Dan Fifield
- Breakout: Reentering the Community in Rochester, Courtney Dugstad
- NOTE: All other Wednesday evening activities are not meeting this week
Week 2 Schedule
Wednesday, November 15
- Session 3: Global Communities and Connections, Emmanuel Mustapha (Muss)
- Breakout: Ministry in Africa, Muss and Otis Hall
- Breakout: How to Engage in Cross-Cultural Ministry, Jon & Carrie D.
- Breakout: Pillars of Discipleship, Bob B.
Thursday, November 16
- Meals with Missionaries: Hosted by Muss & Dr. Steve Merry
Sunday, November 19
- Ekklesia: Praying for our local & global partners
Miss a Breakout Session?
You can watch the breakout sessions on YouTube. We are making video recordings of the breakout sessions. The Sunday sessions will be live-streamed. The Wednesday sessions will be available in the days following.